What is CE standard?
CE stands for Conformité Européenne, which means Compliance with European Standards. CE certification is a European Union (EU) safety directive indicating that a product has passed certain tests and is allowed to be sold on the EU market and the European Economic Area. The CE standard is adapted to the rules and techniques in advanced industrial countries and other countries in the bloc. Based on CE standards, exporting countries can compare and certify each other's product quality in the EU through common policies. Products with CE certification mean that it has complied with the laws of the European Union EU and is free to trade in these countries' markets.
However CE is not a quality certificate or a certificate of origin, but rather an administrative mark that is not intended for customers or consumers. CE as a form of product notification meets EU standards.
Products now need CE certification
Products that need CE marking include:
|STT||Product's name||CE code|
|1||Medical device implanted under the skin||90/385/EEC|
|2||Gas power equipment||2009/142/Ec|
|3||Cables carrying people||2000/9/EC|
|4||Electrical and electronic equipment||2014/30/EU|
|6||Hot water boiler||92/42/EEC|
|7||Cartons for packing||94/62/EC|
|8||In vitro diagnostic medical equipment||98/79/EC|
|14||Single pressure device||2014/29/EU|
|15||Equipment and protection systems for use in explosive spaces||94/9/EC|
|16||Non-automatic weighing instruments||2009/23/EC|
|17||Personal protective equipment||89/686/EEC|
|20||Wired and wireless telecommunications terminals||2014/53/EU|
|23||Building materials||EU No 305/2011|
Products including chemicals, drugs, food, cosmetics do not need CE marking.
Regulations on CE marking on products
The issue of CE marking on products is also strictly regulated by the European Union. Each product has its own labeling requirements, with some important things to keep in mind:
- The CE marking must be placed in a position that is not obscured by other logos.
- The size of the CE mark must keep the original ratio, not depending on the weight of the product, but increase the size arbitrarily.
- The CE mark is placed vertically and the size should not be less than 5mm.
Anh Khoa – Genuine and qualified automatic door supplier
Anh Khoa is a genuine and reputable automatic door supplier that meets CE standards. Our company specializes in the supply, installation and warranty of the following products:
- Automatic door: Horizontal sliding door, swing door, curved sliding door, layered door, automatic revolving door
- Dedicated door: Hospital door, operating room door, X-ray room door, semi-automatic door, recording studio door...
- Automatic Gate: Sliding gate, automatic swing gate, Garage lift door,
- Automatic Barrier, Automatic parking system, Parking poles
- The controlling system: Turnstile, Magnetic card reader, fingerprint, timekeeper.
- Stainless steel folding gate, cast aluminum gate.
With us, you can freely choose genuine products and items with full CE logo. For more information, please contact us via hotline 0904587544 or come directly address 206/22 Dong Den, Ward 14, Tan Binh District, HCMC.